Who is it for?
Dry hair in need of moisture
This Alfaparf leave-in conditioner is lightweight yet deeply nourishing to dry hair. The Alfaparf moisture conditioner weightlessly replenishes the hair fibre with vital nutrients, smoothing it with healthy omegas and fatty acids, derived from Linseed Extract. Free from sulphates, parabens and other harmful ingredients.
- Alfaparf conditioner for dry hair
- Colour Fix Complex prolongs colour intensity and vibrancy
- Nutri-Sugars Complex optimises hydration levels in the hair shaft
- Shine Fix Complex to brighten your hair
- Urban Defence Pro works as a barrier to pollution
- Gentle on the scalp, hair and colour
- Rich texture
- Leaves hair with a silky finish
- Nourishes deep down
- Hair will be left with more manageability
- Oriental, fruity, floral, delicious fragrance
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair.
- Comb through and style
- Do not rinse
Our Customers Said…
“Great conditioner leaves hair soft smooth and easy to manage and style” – Ann
Q: Do I have to leave the conditioner in?
A: We recommend that this be used as a leave-in treatment for maximum results; it’s lightweight and won’t make your hair feel heavy, but it can also be used as a regular conditioner to rinse out.
Q: Is there anything else I can use to complete my haircare routine for dry, tangle-prone hair?
A: Absolutely! We also recommend the Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Moisture Nutritive Mask to complete your haircare routine.