Who’s it For?
Ideal for all tones of faux-blonde hair
This opalescent milky gel with a soft lavender hue offers the restorative performance of a masque with the lightweight finish of a conditioner. It intensively restores sensitised hair, nourishing the fibre. The combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower instantly smooths, strengthens and softens sensitised lightened hair while providing deep nutrition.
- Combined with Bain Ultra Violet leaves hair 16X more resistant to breakage
- Facilitates detangling from roots to ends
- Deeply moisturises without weight
- 8x Shinier hair**
- 92% More hydrated hair**
- *Instrumental test when using Bain UltraViolet + Cicaflash
- **Instrumental test when using Bain Lumière + Cicaflash
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid – fills and heals fibre wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage
- Edelweiss flower – is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitised hair fibres
How to Use:
- Apply a hazelnut sized amount on washed and towel-dried hair
- Massage through mid-lengths and ends, avoiding roots to ensure lightweight volume
- Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes
- Emulsify and rinse thoroughly
Q: How often should I use the Kerastase Blond Absolu Cicaflash?